E-Commerce Terms and Condition
Jowaheer Consulting & Technologies T/A JCT Autoparts
The use of any goods bought from this website is at the buyer’s risk. The buyer/ user indemnifies and holds the supplier harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the website, www.jctautoparts.co.za.
All this information is provide on your invoice or under instructions after placing your order. A copy of your invoice will be printed and sent with your order.
- Subject to stock availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within 3 working days after money transferred reflect into our account.
- **We do not provide same day or overnight services. Courier company do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays**.
- Delivery charges will be communicated to you after check out. You should make yourself available for receiving the goods.
- Cancelled and returned orders on the e-commerce facility will be refunded after deduction of a 25% handling fee less (-)courier charges at our discretion. Excluding electrical and /or electronic goods which are non-returnable. LED, HID and XENON kits are re-tested before dispatching. The supplier reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received in this case the buyer will receive a full refund. No Goods can be returned after 3days of receiving them.
Return and Exchange policy
If goods must be return to our warehouse it must be returned by a courier company of your choice at your own cost and risks. The goods must be unused example does not show sign of grease, debris, fingerprints or as having fitted. Goods must be properly and securely pack with the original invoice and be accompanied by a job card by an approved repairer or workshop stating the reasons why the item should be returned.
**As we carry a vast variety of replacement parts it is therefore highly recommended that you send pictures (front, back, sides and if applicable pin or wiring connection) of the item on a scale background to our e mail address so that we can confirm if the item is suitable for your application**.
- Collections in person are only done by a confirmed appointment and at specify times.
- “No walk-in allowed”. You can pay for your goods upon collection.
- **No card facilities available on premises**.
- If you cannot come and collect on agreed date and time, call or e-mail us, with your order ID and we can re-book your parts to suit your schedule.
- No show result in cancellation of order and a possibility of 10% re-ordering fees added to your order.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer (EFT).
- **Do not deposit Cash at Tellers. If you prefer that option please add bank chargers to your deposit !**
- Cash deposit at ATM accepted, if you prefer this method let us know so that we will round off the amount for you.
- Reference to your payment is [(your order number)-(your surname)]
- e.g 341 Johnson
- If you have multiple orders each order must be paid in separately.